Tuesday, October 11, 2011

This past week, the kids were on vacation from school and so we ran some organized team activities that were really fun for the kids and juvenile grown ups like myself! We worked in teams all week and had to come up with songs, dance routines, do a variety of things like obstacle courses, paintball battles, and pool races. I was the leader of the older girls team and really bonded with them through it! I continue to build relationships with them, which can be hard at times. But everyday it reminds me of God's love for me--there were so many times he tried to come near to me and I just didn't let him in. I am so thankful for a God who doesn't give up.

Here is one of the older girls who I have been getting to know. One things she absolutely loves, is taking care of the toddlers. I can totally see her running a day care someday. And they just adore her.
The big challenge for me nowadays is connecting with the oldest boys, so you can pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment