Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Here are some random photos from my week. We drew mustaches on some of the older boys when they were moody and tired to try to make them smile. They were THRILLED (sarcasm). That was hilarious.


This past weekend I was able to go to a rugby game in Durban! We took about 13 older kids and they had a blast. Rugby is not the main sport they like to watch, but they had a great time. This girl with me is one of the girls who I have connected with so much. She has a great heart and is so eager and open. I look forward to see what God does in her life.

A highlight of my week: Sunday night my good friend from church, Dan, came! He is here for 6 weeks to do some professional photography workshops with the kids as well as computer graphics lessons. It is GREAT to have him here and the kids are so excited! He is getting his bearings and starting some of the workshops today with the older kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment